| English | नेपाली
|Government of Nepal
|Ministry of Agricultural Development
|Kalimati Fruits and Vegetable Market Development Board
The market area is spread over 2.25 hectare (45 Ropanies) of land. The major trading and support facilities and equipment available are as follows:
Major Trading facilities:
- Multi purpose shed and sheds for wholesaling of fruits and vegetable.
- Retailer’s market
- Farmer’s market
- Fish market shed
- Fish Market
- Fruits and input shops
Support and Services Facilities
- 24 hour security service.
- Marketing information service.
- Regular garbage removal and toilet facility.
- Restaurant and Cafeteria
- Storing cages
- Electric sub station & 250 KVA diesel generators.
- Deep tube well and water tank with treatment plant.
In addition to above mentioned facilities in Kalimati, the Board owns 23 ropanies and 4.5 ropanies of land respectively in Chobhar, Kathmandu and Naubise, Dhading. Boards is planning to use land for fruits market and collection centre.